Life is too much Precious

It's a new year… which means, new lives, new loves, and new losses. I have a few friends going through some hardships right now and it made me look back on all I have been through. I was trying to come up with some type of quote or saying that could possibly be an inspiration to others based on how I've made it through my hardships. You can take this how you seem fit for you, or you don't have to take it at all. I never force someone to believe in my beliefs…

So here it goes:

When we are HURTING, we feel we are WEAK and we can't make it through the HARDSHIP, whatever it may be, but we forget to look back on those times when we were hurting before and remember we made it through them and we are STRONGER THEN WE THINK and therefore, instead of thinking, "I'll never make it..." We should tell ourselves, "This is just one more thing, that will MAKE ME EVEN STRONGER..."
-Laurice Somerville

I strongly believe that being hurt is just a form of showing us how strong we truly are. Everyone has been through something that made us feel we couldn't handle anything more, but when you look back and see you had made it through (no matter how long and how hard it took) you can start to see that you can make it through whatever lies ahead.

I hope everyone so far this year, is having a good start and for anyone who is not, you can make it and I’ll pray that you do.

I had to stop with the Inspirational Quotes of the day, but they are still posted if anyone wants to read them.
Again, these are to help those who need words of wisdom. Don't feel obligated to read them or go by them, I just thought it might bring something to some people. If you have any other ideas or suggestions or you are opposed to this, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.